Brand Management Strategies: Luxury and Mass Markets
As global economies grow and the cost of doing business increases, the brand is the pre-eminent business asset needed for success in global business development. Brand Management Strategies: Luxury and Mass Markets presents the brand experience on a market continuum from mass market to luxury, using diverse examples from Burberry to BMW, Coca-Cola to Chanel, and Starbucks to Starwood. Underpinned by the author’s many years of practical experience as both a professor and brand consultant, this book details the proven steps necessary to develop, build, and sustain a successful brand strategy and business.
– Filled with current examples from fashion brands such as Burberry, Coach, Banana Republic, and Target and non-fashion brands including Apple, Samsung, Hyundai, Porsche, Ritz Carlton Hotels and more
– Brandstorming: Successes and Failures depict real world case studies of successful-and not so successful-branding strategies
– Experiential learning tools include learning objectives, bolded key terms, and end of chapter Conversations discussion questions and Challenges projects and activities
– Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
– Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
– Instructor’s Guide provides suggestions for planning the course and using the text in the classroom, supplemental assignments, and lecture notes
– Test Bank includes sample test questions for each chapter
– PowerPoint® presentations include full color images from the book and provide a framework for lecture and discussion
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501318436. STUDIO Instant Access can also be purchased or rented separately on BloomsburyFashionCentral.com.